- Edge Hill School Local Waldorf school active in many community partnerships.
- Ontario Early Years Centres Resource centre for parents of children aged 6 or under.
- Bruce County Public Libraries Substantial library network serving Bruce County residents, with online resources including a section Just for Kids.
- West Grey Public Library Public library network with locations in Durham, Neustadt, Elmwood, and Ayton.
- Ontario Ministry of Education This is the main link to the Ministry of Education.
- Ontario Curriculum Ontario Curriculum and other related documents of interest to teachers and parents.
- Learning Exceptionalities Information on policy and regulations for learning exceptionalities; procedures for IEPs and IPRCs. (For further information see Learning Exceptionalities sites below.)
- Bluewater Public School Board
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation The Trillium foundation supports many organizations benefiting youth in Ontario; they have been key players in the revitalization of the Youth Literacy Council.
Organization for Learning Exceptionalities
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada The LDAC site includes a broad range of resources for learning exceptionalities.
- Attention Deficit Resource Network (ADRN) Information and resources on AD/ADHD
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA) Information and resources on dyslexia (specific reading disability).
- Association for Bright Children (ABC)
Resources for Tutors
- Literacy Connections Information on reading, teaching and tutoring techniques; resources that are useful for teachers, volunteers and directors of literacy programs.
- North West Regional Educational Laboratory (NWREL) Site based in Portland OR; supports volunteer tutoring and mentoring organizations. Ideas on tutoring and tutor training.
- Stenhouse Publishers Books by teachers for teachers, on topics such as strategies for teaching, reading comprehension. etc, many available in full online.
- Online reference library Find any information fast; site has resources on everything for everyone: dictionaries, encyclopedias, news, maps, driving directions etc.
- APlusMath Resources to help kids with math skills development; worksheets, flash cards etc.
- AAAMath Resources for teaching math, sorted by grade level.
- Youth Literacy Canada A valuable source of recent research on youth at risk.
- ‘Get to Know FRO,’ an informational resource to assist recipient parents registered with FRO in navigating the system, understanding their rights, and increasing their chances of success within the current child support system in Ontario.
- A survey for parents in receipt of child support through the FRO system, the results of which will be shared with MPP Bill Walker and the Ontario government, to inform much-needed change in the system.